Tuesday, August 28, 2007


For me, It is so disgusting to go out in the water and see a great big streak of sewage floating over the reef. I don't see why they (the cruise lines) would dump, I mean they have a thousand miles of water to dump in and they still choose to dump in OUR bays. It just sickens me, just so stupid.

I think somthing should be done about it, maybe the mile long radius should be increased, or the captains go to a long boring course about how the reef and people are effected by the sewage. But, they just dont care. Of course it's not always like that I maybe just ranting alot of it comes from small fishing charters that may or may not follow the rules. Alot of the time when the surface currents are going just the right way the collection of sewage will be sent in with the tide.

That brings up a second problem in some areas, such as off of keahole point the radius should be increased, just to keep the tide from bringing it maybe some one will read this and start some kind of coalition, i dont know it's not like one person has a strong voice it has to be a union of voices...

No comments: